- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Hi everyone, what an excellent forum!! My question is in regards with a torrent downloader. I've used bbtor but it doesn't seem to finish, goes all the way to 99% and then stall until it fails. I've also tried mobtorrent but it doesn't read my torrents. Any help would be appreciated!
- 01-04-13, 09:15 AM #2
I know sometimes torrents can be ok, but I wouldn't risk the at all. BlackBerry is pretty safe because of the fact that apps that go on App World are rigorously tested for these sort of things, and adding something like a torrent downloader is asking for a break down.
- By crwblyth in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 30Last Post: 01-21-12, 12:35 PM
- By vegas2325 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 1Last Post: 12-26-11, 08:42 PM
- By vegas2325 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-26-11, 08:42 PM
- By andre3030 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 2Last Post: 10-03-11, 08:33 PM
- By andre3030 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-03-11, 08:33 PM