- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
synchronising BB Bold 9790 and Windows 8! Not as easy as it looks?
Sorry - hope these query don't sound too dumb...
I have a couple of problems I cannot fathom any solution for:
- have got new laptop with Windows 8 (only just learning how to use it) but NO Outlook, but was told calendar and contact could still be synced....(true?)
- have had BB Bold 9790 for a while and has always synced fine with old laptop
- have downloaded and installed BB Desktop software 7.1 on laptop
- BB Desktop Software seems to work fine; with USB connection laptop recognises BB and lets me sync contacts (said it synced my 451 contacts), but not the calendar
1. How can I see the synced contacts in Windows 8 (as the sync seems to have worked fine, without error messages)? They have not appeared in my 'people' app and do not seem anywhere else either. What am I missing?
2. How can I sync my calendar with the laptop please?
If someone could help, I'd be super grateful as it's taken me hours and hours to get this far....
Thanks ever so much and happy new year!
- By BlackberryFan2009 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 47Last Post: 05-09-11, 11:21 PM
- By ceenc in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 07-08-10, 10:03 AM
- By dgarverick in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 9Last Post: 07-14-09, 03:06 PM
- By dgarverick in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 07-14-09, 03:06 PM
- By VXxed in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 06-20-08, 09:19 PM