- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Removing work restrictions from Blackberry 9790
Hey everyone, as you can tell by my account im kind of a noob at this but I was wondering if there was a way I could get the work restrictions off of my work phone. I have the Blackberry 9790 and its locked to rogers but I want to take the restrictions off of the phone. A quick reply or link to another thread would be greatly appreciated .
- 02-16-13, 08:48 PM #2
You could do a factory restore on it in order to wipe all IT policies, but the moment you reconnect it to the BES server they will re-install, and your employer will be alerted you tampered with it.
- 02-16-13, 09:42 PM #4
at SwitchBeach's comment.
If you have a phone that's been released from the employer's BES, check out this thread: Removing an IT Policy from a BlackBerry phone
I have no idea if the method works on a phone active in the BES. But if it does work on active phones, and you're employed at the same company whose IT policy you're trying to remove, I refer you to SwitchBeach's ccomment.
- By dimm0k in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-23-09, 03:02 PM
- By 100 Green in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 9Last Post: 07-13-09, 09:13 PM
- By 13entley in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-05-09, 06:42 PM
- By hidea in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-23-08, 10:48 AM
- By albela99 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 07-23-08, 05:26 PM