CrackBerry User

PIN
    Running v7.1.0.794
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Question Quick Question

Good evening all... I'm new to the forum, but not to BB... I just recently got my new 9790 and it did not come loaded with the "Voice Dialing" feature from Nuance Vsuite... Can I have this added or do I need to have the phone wiped and re-install OS7?... Appreciate the help... Thanks,
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    681 Global Posts
    PIN
    290201D6

Mine came preloaded on my phone. Maybe it is blocked by your carrier. I'm not sure if you have to wipe and reload or not.
    Thanked by:
    Crusader ss (03-09-2012) 
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    Running v7.1.0.794
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Default Problem fixed

Good morning all... I have solved my issue by up-dating my phone to the leaked OS 7.1.0.247... Have noticed some significant speed increases and a much smoother and faster scroll function... Battery life seems to be shorter, and the device now eats power at a noticeably higher rate... I do have WiFi Hot Spot turned on, that might be part of the increased power drain... Any way, total up-date to OS 7.1 took about an hour... Side note for phones running Enterprise, mine came back on line without having to activate Enterprise again, huge bonus as I have to contact corporate IT each time... Also, this is the first up-date I've done on bb that did not need the Enterprise function activated... Thanks,
    Last edited by Crusader ss; 03-08-2012 at 01:46 PM.
    BB 9900 running 861
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader ss View Post
    Good morning all... I have solved my issue by up-dating my phone to the leaked OS 7.1.0.247... Have noticed some significant speed increases and a much smoother and faster scroll function... Battery life seems to be shorter, and the device now eats power at a noticeably higher rate... I do have WiFi Hot Spot turned on, that might be part of the increased power drain... Any way, total up-date to OS 7.1 took about an hour... Side note for phones running Enterprise, mine came back on line without having to activate Enterprise again, huge bonus as I have to contact corporate IT each time... Also, this is the first up-date I've done on bb that did not need the Enterprise function activated... Thanks,
    Disable youre wifi hotspot unless you have the charger with you because this got me to an avg discharge rate of 25% an hour according to meterberry. Besides that, the leaked 7.1 version did give me worst battery life in general so decided to roll back to 7.0.
    Thanked by:
    Crusader ss (03-09-2012)