- 12-18-2012, 11:41 AM #2
Is it a password lock or a lock button? Also, any chance that when you put it in your pocket you are accidentally hitting the unlock button on the top of the phone when you are pushing it down into the pocket?Don't take Life so seriously, you'll never get out alive
- CrackBerry User
12-18-2012, 01:15 PM #3
- 42 Posts
hitting the K key also locks/unlock the phone so make sure that K key isn't getting pressed against.
BTW I sooooo wish that my 9790 had a pocket unlock/lock function. How cool would that be considering the 9790 is the most pocket-able Blackberry of ALL TIME?
It may coincide with the fact that my phones been hanging while on lock too. Perhaps it's a little on the Fritz.
Sent from my BlackBerry 9790Bold 9900 (BL Ultimate Hybrid RC22 on Claro Argentina .1098)
- By Sean0870 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-15-2009, 04:09 PM
- By TJL7386 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2008, 10:54 AM
- By landiscarrier in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2008, 05:05 PM
- By jeffruby in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 05-22-2008, 10:14 PM
- By JonnyCerv in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 5Last Post: 03-08-2008, 11:19 PM