- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
OS 188.8.131.526 installation problem, Help!
I am updating my OS from 184.108.40.2069 to 220.127.116.116 and when it goes to "Connect to device ROM" my BB reboot twice and the installation stopped and it says
"Application Loader was unable to connect with your device. Restart the loading process, reconnect your device and try again.
Unspecified error encountered [A:0x00000001]"
can someone help me about this?
- By OMGPudding in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 14Last Post: 11-13-10, 12:20 AM
- By Bishalicious in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 9Last Post: 11-17-09, 06:38 PM
- By bribears in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 10-21-09, 10:03 AM
- By omu_cu_romu in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 9Last Post: 10-16-09, 10:07 AM
- By johnnyzero in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-30-09, 11:13 PM