- CrackBerry Addict
01-21-13, 08:12 AM #4
- 984 Posts
Maybe it's a regional problem?
I had it on my 9900 and also tried it on my 9790.
But I have got the same error on both devices - can't contact the server.
The only thing that works was to "check in".
My friend had the same problem with her BB.
- CrackBerry Newbie
01-10-14, 12:49 PM #9
- 1 Posts
I install forsquare from app world on my bberry 9790 correcly, but i can't login.
When I put my user and password I recive the following message: "have a problem to connecting to the network. Check your network configuration and try again"
If i create a new user on forsquare in my blackberry I can connect correcly, but when I logout and try with my old user I have the same message that I say.
- By HaroldM in forum Older BlackBerrysReplies: 3Last Post: 10-24-11, 02:37 PM
- By bigboiben783 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 21Last Post: 12-20-07, 06:43 PM
- By dita811 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 10Last Post: 10-09-07, 11:02 PM
- By jackmac in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 09-08-07, 05:00 PM
- By naviwilliams in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 05-26-07, 11:31 AM