Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Newest Software Update : Bundle 1647?

My Bold just notified me of a Software Update today, its never done this before. So I installed and everything works fine, but I don't see what's new? Can anyone tell me what was new or fixed with this update?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Just be happy you got an update! Those of us with Alltel are still stuck on 7.1 bundle 1149!
    (7.1.0.342)
    Southern Illinois does not start at the southern edge of Cook County! (Chicago) It is about 250 miles South of there!! I really wish Illinois politicians knew this!!! Rockin an AWESOME Z30
    CrackBerry User

With the new update, you get the option of setting you phone up as a WiFi hotspot, it also media sharing, gives you better battery saving to list a few. If you go to connections you shoudl see WiFi hotspot now avialable.
    CrackBerry User

How does wifi hotspot work? What is it?
    CrackBerry Wiseguy

Global Posts
    12,723 Global Posts

Default Newest Software Update : Bundle 1647?

Bundle 1647 is OS 7.1.0.523 which is nowhere the latest release... most of us were using that 6 months ago.
    That's Phill with 2 L's
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    7,789 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by neeshie View Post
    How does wifi hotspot work? What is it?
    It's a feature that allows you to share your phone's data connection with other devices. See this page for more information.
    Models and Supported Frequencies: Z10, Q10, Q5, Z30, Passport, Classic