- CrackBerry Newbie
- 9 Posts
My Blackberry lags a little when I swipe through photos. Battery Pull?
I just got it 5 days ago and it lags a little while swiping through photos. Should I do a battery pull? Also, should the battery pull be when the phone is turned on or off?
- CrackBerry Addict
02-10-2013, 01:35 PM #2
- 679 Posts
All you can do is try it and see. I can't speak from experience with Z10 as I do not own one YET, but a battery pull with BB's of old will ALWAYS work. It will reset the unit. As for it being on, or off, it doesn't really matter. Either way you are pulling the battery
- By starocean in forum BlackBerry Curve 3GReplies: 11Last Post: 01-02-2011, 10:20 PM
- By sxeensweet in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 19Last Post: 12-21-2010, 10:36 PM
- By MrsStraty in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 16Last Post: 05-17-2010, 09:27 AM
- By MKatz in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 09-19-2008, 11:06 AM
- By killmewell in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 9Last Post: 10-05-2007, 12:18 AM