- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
I Just got a new BlackBerry 9790. I had the same phone previously, but the software isnt exactly the same.. On my Home screen i can see 2 rows of Menu Icons. On my previous phone i could just go to Options and choose the number of rows i would like display, but on my new phone, there is no such thing under options. How can i get rid of the Menu on the HomeScreen?
- 01-29-13, 06:05 AM #4
You can choose how many rows of icons you want showing. Not sure I remember exactly how - I choose to have them all hidden. You. Can close the app drawer, then pull down on the top bar, or highlight and click each row down with the trackpad? Play around with it - it's totally doable. Or you could go on YouTube and search out video reviews of your phone. They usually mention stuff like that.
Sorry, I haven't changed it in a while and my phone is upstairs where my wife is sleeping...
- By mikeshkolnik in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 7Last Post: 02-04-12, 03:09 PM
- By lijason in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 8Last Post: 08-23-08, 11:20 PM
- By rpcmendiola in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 4Last Post: 05-15-08, 06:56 PM
- By Dashiell in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-08, 10:10 AM
- By ttothey in forum BlackBerry 88xx ThemesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-23-07, 03:08 PM