CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default lost all photos and music

I have lost all my photos and music today on my blackberry bold 9790. Some music I only brought a couple of days ago. It is saying a media card is not inserted but there is a media card in the slot. I don't have a computer at the moment so I can't try it out on there. I have tool the battery out and taken the media card out and put it back but still nothing.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    355 Global Posts

Happened to me, too...turned out it was a bad SD card. A dud and nothing I could do about it. Bought another brand, formatted it, reloaded from back-up and I was good to go. If it's important to you, find a way to back it up somewhere...
    RT(N), CNMT
    Z10
  3. tfp
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,460 Global Posts

Who buys music still lol In all seriousness though, it most likely is a bad or corrupt SD card and not the phone. When you get a chance, I understand you don't have computer access at the moment, plug the card into a computer and see what it says. If it works there then your stuff isn't lost and just not playing nice with your phone. If it doesn't work with your computer either, then the card is definitely corrupt.

All of my pics get backed up/transferred to my computer once a month and my music is downloaded onto my computer before its transferred to my phone, so I always have a copy of it.
    Don't take Life so seriously, you'll never get out alive
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

I have just tried it in another phone and its works fine in that. So its looks like it could be the phone.
    Banned

If all your lost photo s and music are stored in memory card of your phone then you can recover it by using third party tool that is kernel for
    digital photo recovery software recover and repair all your corrupt or deleted files from memory card. To know more visit: Kernel Photo Recovery for Digital Photos - Recover Lost or Deleted Photos
    CrackBerry Abuser

Have you tried cleaning the micro sd slot at the phone?
    Sometimes it happens dust settles in and can't read the card (blow in the slot to clean it )
    You say you have tried your card in another phone...
    Did you try the other way around? Try another sd card in your phone an see what is does