I've got my second bb 9790 and i have questions
I've got today my second bb which is 9790.I already have a 9860.I have a few questions , because i want to choose between them:
1. i've read all post about 9790.more problems rather than satisfactions: loose battery door, smaller processor, more software problems, etc.Not so many problems for the 9860 tho.But I like this 9790 phone, cause i like keyboard. But comparing the 2 phones, the difference is obvious.For 9860 : better build, metal back cover (never loose) you can feel it in your hand.For 9790, the only thing I like is the keyboard.But it seems to me so girlish...It is so thin, you can barely feel it in you hand. Price is the same for both.
So... WHICH ONE SHOUL I KEEP IT?
Every opinion will help me.8900, 9700, 9790, 9860, 9900, Z10, 9720, Q10 & playbook 32GB
cheers mate, i would do that, but I don't like 9900 at all.back cover seems to me so cheap - no offense - and i really guessing that after few weeks, it's gonna be all scratched.at my 9860 i don't have NONE, and i own it from 6 months.8900, 9700, 9790, 9860, 9900, Z10, 9720, Q10 & playbook 32GB
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-22-2013, 05:56 AM #4
- 294 Posts
People only post when they have problems, that's why you see all the problems reported. I've had my 9790 for nearly a year & have had no problems with it, no loose back cover, not scratched at all, only software problems I've had have been with 3rd party apps
- By copysat in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 37Last Post: 11-07-2012, 09:24 AM
- By ibdamamma in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 02-20-2009, 01:44 PM
- By bbcurve_daisiedupp in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 08-02-2008, 12:22 AM
- By abrcrmbieftch15 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 08-01-2008, 03:59 PM
- By rollerboogie in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 15Last Post: 07-16-2008, 04:53 PM