- CrackBerry Newbie
- 9 Posts
I'm new to Blackberry and I have a question about Data Usage.
Okay so my plan has 100MB of Data. If I only use my blackberry for texting,calling,taking pictures, and using the media player will be using Data? If I don't open the internet, use BBM, or download Apps I won't be using data right?
Why does it always say 3G in the top corner? When I turn off my mobile network I can't even make a call, is the mobile network the data??
Thanks! I'm clueless lol
- CrackBerry Addict
02-05-2013, 05:03 PM #2
- 780 Posts
- In my pants.
Nah doesn't look like any of those would use data.... If you have all the apps disabled than yeah you won't be using your data.
3G is the type of connection you have for voice/data. That is correct if you turn off your mobile network you will not be able to make calls...yes and no. It is both pretty much
Bold (9000)| Torch (9800)| Torch (9810)| Z10 OS: 10.2.1.537
Playbook 64G WiFi QNX: 188.8.131.522
- By plinz496 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 09-08-2009, 07:32 PM
- By shadyfist in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 12Last Post: 09-20-2008, 09:04 PM
- By rkc613 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 08-10-2008, 04:33 PM
- By honeynmilk in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 07-31-2008, 09:25 PM
- By AJCrowley in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2007, 04:53 PM