- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
How do I establish if my Blackberry 9790 is on a BES network?
I have a Blackberry Bold (9790) and I need to know if it is on a BIS or BEZ network.
I need to establish this by manually looking through my phone though?
Thank you in advance!!
- 01-09-13, 08:15 AM #2
Is it a personal or company phone?
If it's your own personal phone, and you have an active BlackBerry data plan, then it's on BIS.
If it's a company provided phone, then it's likely on BES.
- By Positive Climb in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 7Last Post: 02-11-11, 01:08 AM
- By scs1inc in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 8Last Post: 11-18-09, 08:02 PM
- By scs1inc in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 11-18-09, 08:02 PM
- By E.2da.D in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 10-11-09, 04:11 PM
- By mr.madison in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 10-25-07, 04:20 PM