Gmail email and calendar issues
It may be old news... but I don't have the gmail calendar sync checkbox in my gmail setup menu, only deleted email can be synchronized.
Also, all tags/labels should be visible, shouldn't they? I can see the "directory" structure but I can't see the tagged messages.
Is there any way I can synchronize all my gmail emails to show on the device? I messed up my settings and I used an older backup file to restore, and my newer emails do not show up on the device; new sent and forwarded email, and newly received emails show, though.
Thanks for any help you can provide.
I fixed it, but I had to create another BB ID, and calendars and contacts synchronize now. However... I had some paid applications that I lost with the new ID.
Still, can't understand why it would not work with my long time ID.
- By BearSnout in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 04-23-12, 04:38 AM
- By rossyl in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 2Last Post: 02-22-12, 02:55 PM
- By Brian329 in forum BlackBerry Style 9670Replies: 0Last Post: 07-08-11, 01:03 AM
- By solace.discord in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 11-10-08, 10:42 PM
- By A-8330 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-08, 11:06 PM