- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Frequency & Bands question
Vodafone UK advertise both the 9790 and the 9900 as able to operate on the following frequencies:
3G network: HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100. I've compared this against wikipedia which relates to bands 5,8,2,1.
When I go to options -> about on either the 9790 or the 9900 the bands listed are 1,4,8. Band 5 is missing. I live in the UK however band 5 covers a lot of US networks which is important to me as I spend a lot of time there on business and rarely get a 3G signal.
Am i missing something obvious here?
Thanks in advance.
- By mount.zed in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 2Last Post: 02-01-13, 09:18 PM
- By berryite in forum T-MobileReplies: 20Last Post: 12-22-09, 03:43 PM
- By 2jzgze in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 3Last Post: 06-08-09, 12:52 PM
- By agentsil in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 8Last Post: 05-21-09, 12:46 PM
- By camperdown9 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 1Last Post: 12-31-08, 07:20 AM