- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Email setup not successful on 9790
I am trying to shift from a 9300 (Curve 3G) to a 9790 (Bold 5). while i have signed in with my Blackberry ID and have set up Blackberry Protect and have Archived my earlier device and successfully restored my data from there i am unable to set up my email accounts on the new device. (the phone previously was being used by my sister). and since i am unable to set up my mail accounts i am unable to restore BBM contacts that i took a remote backup of on my mail ID's.
the Email Setup option always says: "your device had a problem connecting to the server."
- By cmdace18 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-09, 01:36 PM
- By jambamon in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 10-11-08, 01:28 PM
- By alexandermarsh in forum Mac UsersReplies: 0Last Post: 07-10-08, 06:42 AM
- By killthischorus in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 04-05-08, 01:21 PM
- By espiongesolutions in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 5Last Post: 10-09-07, 08:54 PM