- CrackBerry Addict
- 658 Posts
Bold 9790 Shuts off during calls (when proximity sensor is activated) also touch screen not working
I have a bold 9790 that I have been using, however during calls when I pick up it always shuts off. I noticed its whenever the proximity sensor is activated. Therefore I hav to use my phone on speaker phone for it to work. Also the touch screen is not working all the time. It will work sometimes and other days it wont. Any suggestions?
- 12-08-2012, 12:59 AM #2
How come you have 9900 in your account name but have a 9790?
And what do you mean by shut off? Does the entire phone reset, or does the call disconnect?Blackberry 10 > Windows Phone 7/8 > Blackberry 7 > iOS > Android > Symbian > WebOS > Meego
- CrackBerry Newbie
12-20-2012, 09:17 AM #3
- 5 Posts
Last edited by quincykers; 12-20-2012 at 11:37 PM.
- By di_rosa in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 0Last Post: 01-17-2012, 06:02 AM
- By coolrahool in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 15Last Post: 11-03-2011, 11:43 AM
- By kronic_yute in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2010, 05:47 PM
- By h4x0rmx in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 10Last Post: 01-04-2010, 07:02 PM
- By Dreamliner330 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 15Last Post: 11-29-2009, 12:12 PM