- CrackBerry Abuser
10-29-12, 09:30 AM #4
- 457 Posts
Bold 9790 - Panoramic Photos?
Ok, so i bought the app, it's ok, you take the pictures within the app, and it combines the pictures when you're ready, it's definitely not very optimized for a full touchscreen device, but is obviously meant for a BB with a keyboard.
I played with my friends' panorama on his iphone, and this unfortunately doesn't really compare.
hopefully there will be a good panorama on BB10.
If you open it in landscape on the 9850, it works right.
It might work pretty ok for an outdoor landscape type picture.
Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
Last edited by ilikebacon; 10-29-12 at 10:00 AM.
- CrackBerry Newbie
01-06-13, 04:12 PM #5
- 1 Posts
I've been experimenting with a piece of free software for the desktop/laptop called Hugin, it's a panorama creator, and my Bold 9900/9930. I know an app would be a good way to do it, certainly in terms of speed, but as this doesn't seem to be possible at the moment Hugin seems like a decent compromise. The website is here Hugin - Panorama photo stitcher I made an album with some of my early attempts. In May I was in Marseille and got some dramatic weather. Some of the shots are combinations of sixteen images, all taken on my bold. The one from Barcelona was eighteen images taken on a Curve. The album is here.
All of the album images are heavily compressed as the originals were between 10 and 30Mb each.
- By hitman50cal in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 24Last Post: 09-01-12, 07:38 AM
- By hitman50cal in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 23Last Post: 08-13-09, 12:23 PM
- By hitman50cal in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 22Last Post: 08-12-09, 09:03 AM
- By mustu in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 3Last Post: 01-25-09, 10:39 AM
- By naviwilliams in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 15Last Post: 11-13-08, 06:50 PM