- 11-21-2012, 04:22 AM #2
TPU clear case is what I use. Adds slightly more (needed) bulk, better grip, more protection in case of drop. I love the look of the naked 9790 but it is too small in my hand and kinda slippery when holding . The TPU (clear) cover lets me see the beauty of my bb9790 and is much more comfortable fit for my hand.
- CrackBerry Abuser
11-27-2012, 05:08 PM #5
- 337 Posts
Bold 9790 Case or no Case?
I have to say again, get the gel case. Mine just took a tumble and the gel case made it bounce to safety.
But I wish I would've gotten a bigger belt case like you suggested, as mine won't fit into my 9790 case.
Sent from my BlackBerry 9790Bold 9900 (BL Ultimate Hybrid RC19 on Bell Mobility .1047)
Bold 9790 (.746 [WIND Mobile]; FOR SALE!!)
- 01-14-2013, 03:32 PM #6
Can you point me in the right direction for the TPU case most of them appear to big and will not work with the pocket case, I have a pocket case right now as you show, not much room, looked on E bay all look pretty thick.
- By MikeMcDaniel in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 34Last Post: 07-14-2010, 05:11 AM
- By MikeMcDaniel in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 25Last Post: 07-13-2010, 08:37 AM
- By bdos in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 61Last Post: 06-04-2009, 06:19 AM
- By KurtisBertolami in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 55Last Post: 04-09-2009, 09:00 AM
- By baxeckert in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 8Last Post: 05-19-2008, 06:42 PM