- 11-21-12, 04:22 AM #2
TPU clear case is what I use. Adds slightly more (needed) bulk, better grip, more protection in case of drop. I love the look of the naked 9790 but it is too small in my hand and kinda slippery when holding . The TPU (clear) cover lets me see the beauty of my bb9790 and is much more comfortable fit for my hand.
- 11-27-12, 05:08 PM #5
Bold 9790 Case or no Case?
I have to say again, get the gel case. Mine just took a tumble and the gel case made it bounce to safety.
But I wish I would've gotten a bigger belt case like you suggested, as mine won't fit into my 9790 case.
Sent from my BlackBerry 9790
- 01-14-13, 03:32 PM #6
Can you point me in the right direction for the TPU case most of them appear to big and will not work with the pocket case, I have a pocket case right now as you show, not much room, looked on E bay all look pretty thick.
- By MikeMcDaniel in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 34Last Post: 07-14-10, 05:11 AM
- By MikeMcDaniel in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 25Last Post: 07-13-10, 08:37 AM
- By bdos in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 61Last Post: 06-04-09, 06:19 AM
- By KurtisBertolami in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 55Last Post: 04-09-09, 09:00 AM
- By baxeckert in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 8Last Post: 05-19-08, 06:42 PM