- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Blackberry 9790 Case Help
Would like some help. I was given a Blackberry 9790 from work and I didn't like to use the case with a clip. So I went to a local electronic store and bought a Blackberry OEM pocket for Blackberry Curve 9370/9360/9350. The box indicated that it is "Power Saving Case Technology" so I assume it will put my blackberry to sleep when I insert my blackberry to the pouch just like I put my blackberry to the holster with clip. However, it doesn't. Initially I thought it might be due to the location of the magnet so I tried to leave the phone on different positions outside the case and it still wouldn't put my blackberry to sleep mode. Anyone can shed some light.
Thanks a lot
- CrackBerry User
01-27-2013, 04:29 PM #3
- 85 Posts
yea Phill its rigth, i think curves have the magnet on the back of the phone, while the 9790 has it on the front around the space key i think, i have a 9320 pocket pouch that i use with my 9790, because i could not find the original 9790 case.
- By RachaelJ95 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9790Replies: 24Last Post: 10-21-2013, 08:39 AM
- By BB_KiDD in forum BlackBerry Bold 9790Replies: 5Last Post: 02-22-2012, 03:39 PM
- By grant.mchardy in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2011, 03:37 PM
- By grant.mchardy in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2011, 03:37 PM
- By Duke_da_god in forum IntroductionsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-22-2008, 02:57 PM