Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default BB Id issues

Please help...

Daughter has BB Bold 9790. Yesterday, wanted to ugrade her BBM. However, when she inputted password for BB id, became locked after several attempts, (she got very impatient).

After numerous attempts to rectify issue, (ie deleting BB App World along with BBM), I eventually resorted to creating a new email and BB id, also performing a 'security wipe' on user installed applications. However, when attempting to input new BB id and the password is requested for that new BB id, it still seems to think it's a last attempt, presumably for previous BB id?! I have logged onto BB on desktop and BB id is up and running.

I do notice that when I do not input password and simply discard from new BB id, the previous BB id details come up in the fields when I return to the screen. Is there a way to delete the previous old BB id on the mobile itself? I realise you could from initial email set up but daughter no longer has original email.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated...
    CrackBerry Newbie

Pls am having a similar issue

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated...[/QUOTE]
    CrackBerry Newbie

hi guys i need help. i have 2 blackberry handset. 1 Torch9800 and now bold 9900. both on different phone number. anyway, i don't want to use the same bb id, as each time i use the bb messenger it's asking me to switch device. For the last week, I was able to have 2 BB Pin, whilst on the same BB ID, but today i don't know what happen or how it happened, the phone is asking me to switch from one decide to another. and the BB messenger for the new 9900 is my old BB pin which is from the Torch. can anyone plssssss tell me what to do? I need to have separate bb pin, as the old phone now is being use for business.