Anothers tips for battery life...
9790 is a very good phone ... but battery life is so so for some heavy users... after bying a mugen battery and use the 569 os ... i use anothers tips to get battery longer !
If like me you are in a 3g umts network ( and can't go back to 2g gsm because 2g not exist ) you can disable hsupa and hsdpa to save a little of battery ...
go here :
Zibri's Blog: Hidden things are usually the best
go to Mobile Network Engineering Screens...
Disable HSUPA and Disable HSDPA ...
you don't get 7.2 mbits and 5.6 mbits in upload ... i really don't see difference for normal use ( bbm email mms etc ... ) ... i only see difference if i tether or go to a speedtest !
Warning ... DON T TOUCH ANY OTHERS SETTING IN Mobile Network Engineering Screens
Last edited by cedqc418; 11-18-12 at 06:12 PM.
- CrackBerry User
11-19-12, 05:35 AM #2
- 19 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Also you could change the "Light Sensor Information" under OS Engineering Screens - Light Sensor via the BB button, LS Behave Data. You have 3 different sets for the Display and 3 for the Keypad. Change the lower and upper numbers and the min. visible, then BB button and "Update Zone Details".
I found the default bright levels are too high for me. Now I have about 3% in Dim, 5% in Office mode and 15% in Sun light.
I think these setting also gives you more juice, but there are not forever. Every time you reboot or turn-off the default settings comes back.
- By xxplosive1984 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 18Last Post: 07-05-09, 05:09 AM
- By ozshadow in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 01-18-09, 09:14 AM
- By BigFloppy in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 2Last Post: 01-13-09, 08:07 AM
- By redenfield in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 7Last Post: 12-30-08, 03:16 PM
- By jcturcios in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-08, 08:22 PM