Another Unlocking Question
I'm trying to get a blackberry 9790 to work with Wind.
Will an unlocked rogers blackberry 9790 work with a Wind SIM card?
I think the answer is a no from googling but I'd just like to be sure since this person I am trying to purchase the phone from says that his does work with Wind and that he's tried it before.
- CrackBerry Genius
12-12-2012, 08:54 PM #2
- 3,757 Posts
It will work, but you will not be able to connect to Roger's 3G or HSPA+ network. You would get EDGE (2G)Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum...
Z10 (v10.2.x.xxx Rogers), Playbook (v18.104.22.1684) | Rooted SGS IV
- By fuzzybuzzy in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2010, 07:23 PM
- By fuzzybuzzy in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2010, 07:23 PM
- By pantanda in forum T-MobileReplies: 4Last Post: 05-26-2009, 12:55 AM
- By pantanda in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 4Last Post: 05-26-2009, 12:55 AM
- By Ranger94 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2007, 02:00 PM