Another Unlocking Question
I'm trying to get a blackberry 9790 to work with Wind.
Will an unlocked rogers blackberry 9790 work with a Wind SIM card?
I think the answer is a no from googling but I'd just like to be sure since this person I am trying to purchase the phone from says that his does work with Wind and that he's tried it before.
- 12-12-2012, 07:54 PM #2
It will work, but you will not be able to connect to Roger's 3G or HSPA+ network. You would get EDGE (2G)Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum...
Blackberry 9900 (v188.8.131.529 Rogers/BES), Playbook (v184.108.40.2064) | Rooted SGS III
- 12-13-2012, 05:19 AM #6• That's Phill… with 2 L's ☺
- By fuzzybuzzy in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2010, 06:23 PM
- By fuzzybuzzy in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2010, 06:23 PM
- By pantanda in forum T-MobileReplies: 4Last Post: 05-25-2009, 11:55 PM
- By pantanda in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 4Last Post: 05-25-2009, 11:55 PM
- By Ranger94 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2007, 01:00 PM