9790 upgrade to 7.1 proximity sensor issue
I am using 7.0 and tried to upgrade to 184.108.40.2064.
The operation was successfull, but when i want to place or receive a call and cover the proximity sensor, display gets blank, then the phone reboots ( red led).
I've downloaded another version from another operator, same thing.
I've tried with the 220.127.116.116, same issue, when proximity sensor activates, phone reboots.
Thanks in advance!
- 12-18-12, 03:57 PM #2
anything to do with the scotch tape you put inside your screen to deactivate the touchscreen? lol.. i have no idea. I'm using 18.104.22.1683 and have no issues with the proximity sensor. works great.Pearl9100>Bold9790>RedQ5
sorry for the delay. It has nothing to do with the scotch tape, because it was hapening before also.
i'll try to make an update to 22.214.171.1249 and complete wipe if this is not working either.
back with the results in few days top.
I don't have details but with the new build "9790jAllLang_PBr7.1.0_rel2220_PL126.96.36.199_A7.1.0 . 794_China_Mobile_Hong_Kong_Co._Ltd.exe" I've managed to perform the update to 7.1 without the issue with the proximity sensor.
- By archithead in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 5Last Post: 11-07-09, 03:15 PM
- By kellidotca in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 3Last Post: 06-22-09, 08:50 AM
- By radgirl in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 2Last Post: 02-12-09, 08:50 PM
- By pjdell in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 02-11-09, 11:36 PM
- By gloribel80 in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 0Last Post: 10-15-08, 10:30 PM