9790 email setting??
Someone has a 9790 connected to BES, he uses the same BES policy as the rest of the company yet he only sees 3 weeks of emails at any one time while everyone else in the company connected to the same BES server and has the same policy see beyond 3 weeks of emails.
Is there a setting on the device to correct this?
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-24-2013, 08:42 AM #2
- 294 Posts
Not sure if BES email is any different to regular email, but I think this is how I set my regular email account -
Go into the email account (so you're seeing a list of emails)
Press Blackberry button
Select 'Message Display and Actions'
Scroll to the bottom to find 'Days To Keep Messages'
Set as appropriate
- By vsp1990 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 8Last Post: 08-11-2010, 12:34 PM
- By Chicago Cutie in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2010, 09:18 PM
- By teknicks in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-14-2010, 03:49 PM
- By gourou76 in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-09-2007, 02:16 PM
- By Dennis in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 6Last Post: 03-09-2007, 05:07 AM