- CrackBerry Newbie
- 4 Posts
9790 dead battery?
I had some battery left last night so I skipped charging my BB. When I woke up this morning, it was completely drained and shut down. When I plugged it in, it did not boot and showed me a battery icon with a red x on the screen.
I'm running the Latest Official 9790 OS 126.96.36.1996 from Taiwan Mobile and have not had issues prior to today.
- 02-06-13, 07:00 PM #3
I had the same problem just a few days ago, actually my battery would only last 3hrs or so. then it died completely, put it on charge and nothing other than the red x. I followed the instruction on this link: How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked or Bricked BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com and everything finally kicked in, the first charge after the OS reloaded took a long while but the battery has been fantastic since, easily last an entire day or maybe even more with medium to heavy usage.
- By brynden in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 8Last Post: 11-23-09, 01:57 PM
- By PreferredUser in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 06-20-08, 02:03 PM
- By mlevergood in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 8Last Post: 06-18-08, 09:55 AM
- By kbholden in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 0Last Post: 06-05-08, 12:03 AM
- By pab1953 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 1Last Post: 11-17-07, 03:28 PM