- CrackBerry Newbie
- 3 Posts
9790 Connecting rom Issue.
My 9790 keeps getting restarted on Connecting Rom when I try to upgrade it to 7.1.
Currently no OS installed on it. I wiped it using BBSAK.
I have tried:
Deleted Vendor.xml files.
Please also explain me this
How a BlackBerry device authenticates the boot ROM code and binds the BlackBerry device processor when the BlackBerry device turns on - Security Technical Overview - BlackBerry Enterprise Server - 5.0.2
It actually is a Developer's Device. SOLUTION???
also i have posted this thing on BBFORUMS:
Accidentally Bought a Developers' Device Bold 9790 - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
Badly need a way out of this... is there a software that would force the files into this bb?
- By ToddL in forum AndroidReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2011, 07:52 PM
- By andygerstlauer in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2009, 01:36 PM
- By farbdogg in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2009, 02:50 PM
- By basepro11 in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2009, 08:38 PM
- By BusyMama in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2009, 04:06 PM