$ = SMS and MMS
    e = Profiles
    b = Browser
    c = calendar

Model: 9780/9700/9650
    Author: mobiworld

Free OTA

source: 9780 themes
    Last edited by mobi900; 05-31-12 at 10:22 PM.
    andyahs and leontam like this.
    04-03-12 11:05 PM
    mobi900 thank you for your great theme!

Absolutely love the scroll over Caldendar app to show the today info, nice and handy (I know a lot of theme builders have incorporated this before, but where do you get one with playbook-like icons?), another plus is that can continue to scroll down to select the item you want to open.

The icons are not truncated on the right side, nicely formatted and great stuff, a lot of other themes actually cut my weather icons on the right side! (I didn't bother to reboot my phone, thus the old os6 calendar icon)

The words on the title banner got cut in half though, is there a way to fix it?

Is there a reason why on the homescreen the signal icons are white while in the appscreen and others they are green? Just curious
    mobi900 likes this.
    04-04-12 12:22 PM
    Thanks for the theme. I too love the scroll calendar/today feature. It also works on memo as well. My only complaint is the browser menu sites are blacked out, as is the predictive typing words, & google maps search is too. I have done a battery pull. I am running os6 .723

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    04-04-12 04:28 PM
    Thanks for the theme. I too love the scroll calendar/today feature. It also works on memo as well. My only complaint is the browser menu sites are blacked out, as is the predictive typing words, & google maps search is too. I have done a battery pull. I am running os6 .723

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    Nice observation ga.rhythm, I didn't know it works for memo as well, great to know (just tested it works for Tasks as well).
    I see the same blacked out problem too, it'd be great if there's a fix for it.

Last edited by leontam; 04-04-12 at 08:15 PM.
    mobi900 likes this.
    04-04-12 07:01 PM
    update Themes
    leontam likes this.
    04-05-12 03:15 AM
    update Themes
    Thanks mobi900 for your super speedy fix.

Now you theme looks great!

I have one more request, do you think you can change theme fonts to the bb6 default theme fonts? As when I view other languages or even the "degree" symbol, it shows jagged or broken curves.

Below, left is the Today Themes with the degree symbol magnified, right is the bb6 default

Thanks a million
    04-05-12 11:15 AM
    I have a request , the menu color blue should be the same color as the red curser. That would be awesome.
    04-05-12 03:14 PM
    Great theme mobi900, the more I'm using it, the more I'm growing on it

Cherry blossoms of Vancouver through the lens of my 9780

Convenient and long listing of all of my upcoming calendar items

Highly recommended for no panels and (pretend-to-be) busy person
    mobi900 likes this.
    04-12-12 02:22 AM
    One bug that appeared these days, whenever I want to add caption for photos in the Facebook app, the words are white on white, which renders fb somewhat unusable, would you mind fixing it? Thanks
    Last edited by leontam; 04-16-12 at 01:49 AM.
    04-15-12 05:38 PM
    you please shot image
    04-15-12 08:25 PM
    mobi900, here's a screenshot:

The problem can be reproduced by uploading a photo through the facebook app and when I try to add caption, it's white words against white background (see where the cursor is...)

Thanks

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    04-16-12 12:47 AM
    QR Code to download it to your mobile

You're welcome
    04-17-12 01:55 PM

The problem can be reproduced by uploading a photo through the facebook app and when I try to add caption, it's white words against white background (see where the cursor is...)
    Click to view quoted image

Thanks

mobi900, not trying to put you in a hurry, but am wondering if we would get a fix for it? Thanks in advance!
    04-19-12 01:22 PM
    Hi
    is it in your plan a Today Plus version with Messages and Calendar entries?
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by frrfba; 04-22-12 at 10:09 AM.
    04-20-12 06:11 AM

Click to view quoted image

Thanks

updated themes
    leontam likes this.
    04-21-12 09:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD