I am probably one of the few folks who like the OS6 themes!
    Is there anyone who made or is willing to make an OS6 theme with smaller icons where instead of 6 icons on a single row, there can be more than 6? a smaller banner is a plus too!
    04-16-11 09:44 AM
    well Scrid2000 has a small banner theme called Small Banner 6.1, head to the CB store and pick it up, its great and only 0.99$
    04-16-11 11:07 AM
    thanks man but do you know of any theme following the OS6 format with more than 6 icons on each row on the tray?
    04-16-11 12:13 PM
    thanks man but do you know of any theme following the OS6 format with more than 6 icons on each row on the tray?

To add more rows of icons for any OS6 theme click the menu button when on the homescreen got to options/number of icons rows/1 = 6 icons, 2 = 12 icons/save settings and there you go!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-11 03:25 PM
    To add more rows of icons for any OS6 theme click the menu button when on the homescreen got to options/number of icons rows/1 = 6 icons, 2 = 12 icons/save settings and there you go!

thanks but naaah man the two rowed tray consumes too much space. all i wanted was an os6 theme where one row gets more than 6 icons

kind of like this:

Notice how the icons at the bottom are more then 6. Something like that would be good for the OS6 theme tray where each row gets more than 6 icons, so i guess that means reducing their size and all
    04-16-11 09:55 PM
    Oh I get you...that can't be done with the OS6 UI :/

04-17-11 08:36 AM
    Oh I get you...that can't be done with the OS6 UI :/

aw man, really? that blows! Does that mean the standard OS6 themes are limited when it comes to things like that? or the current softwares and stuff out are not yet capable of breaking into the theme itself since the theme builder alone is just in beta and stuff
    04-17-11 10:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD