More content means a larger theme file, but everything being hand coded and not created in Theme Studio keeps it fast.
    yups that's right, after download n installed i see a lotof change

one question, do you feel a lot of memory leak for this theme??i felt that my memory down so fast when i apply this theme
    07-21-11 06:51 AM

one question, do you feel a lot of memory leak for this theme??i felt that my memory down so fast when i apply this theme
    OS6 is one big memory drain.
    07-21-11 07:07 AM
    OS6 is one big memory drain.
    i knew it but in meterberry show me very clear if i used this theme theme, the memory is always falling down so fast but when i switch to another one it seems not to fast

but it's ok i just asking, i still like this theme
    07-21-11 07:31 AM

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    07-21-11 11:49 AM

My own berry is a storm2 on OS5, I use meterberry too but haven't seen this issue. How much memory drain are you getting?
    07-21-11 05:12 PM
    My own berry is a storm2 on OS5, I use meterberry too but haven't seen this issue. How much memory drain are you getting?
    i will capture it latter...

after reboot i lost 21mb in 1hr 29m ><
    07-22-11 07:36 AM
    i will capture it latter...

after reboot i lost 21mb in 1hr 29m ><
    Ouch! The most I have seen on my Storm2 is 5mb and thats after a day or so. I do know that some of my testers that have OS6 devices have frequent experiences with large memory leaks, but that seems to be the case no matter what theme they use. Perhaps a newer OS build would help?
    07-22-11 08:02 PM
    Ouch! The most I have seen on my Storm2 is 5mb and thats after a day or so. I do know that some of my testers that have OS6 devices have frequent experiences with large memory leaks, but that seems to be the case no matter what theme they use. Perhaps a newer OS build would help?
    yes maybe, i just upgrade my os now and i will try your theme again...

hopefully can be better now
    07-23-11 09:01 AM
    I downloaded this and it COMPLETELY ROCKS! I love all the customizing I can do on it!
    russnash likes this.
    07-25-11 12:08 AM
    Update to 1.3 is now live on BlackBerry App World!

Morph v1.3 on BlackBerry App World

If you haven't received the update notice yet, opening up Morph from 'My World' should allow you to upgrade.

Russ.
    08-03-11 09:50 PM
    Where can I find the wallpaper with the long vertical pics?
    08-12-11 02:33 PM
    Hi how do I customize the theme?? I just downloaded from OTA. How do I customize?

Thank you
    08-15-11 05:13 AM
    Hi how do I customize the theme?? I just downloaded from OTA. How do I customize?

Thank you
    Hi Blurfonz,

To begin customization, just hit ALT and * together to show the customization menu. You can also hit ALT and # together for a list of all the shortcuts available in the theme.

Russ.
    08-15-11 11:14 AM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD