Another crisp, clean OS6 UI theme has been created from The World Of Pootermobile! Having a close look of the PlayBook's UI Allude goes a bit further from the standard OS6 UI's look with simple changes that make your phone look quite different. With fresh icons, battery and signal meters resembling the PlayBook's, and a very nice clean focus bar for the panels, Allude will definitely satisfy your eye candy cravings. Grab Allude today!

Get Allude from the Crackberry store HERE
    05-02-11 09:58 PM
    Is the wifi indicator also the signal indicator?
    05-02-11 11:09 PM
    Is the wifi indicator also the signal indicator?
    No the signal indicator is green and the wifi indicator is white

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-11 12:16 AM
    Theme has been updated. Fixed the universal search results not showing up.
    05-04-11 12:20 AM
    Hey Pooter, sorry to go off topic of this theme, but will you be converting your Titan theme over to os6? That was one of my fav's
    05-04-11 11:10 AM
    Hey Pooter, sorry to go off topic of this theme, but will you be converting your Titan theme over to os6? That was one of my fav's

Hey it's no prob...I'll keep Titan in mind for an update. Ill probably even update some graphic stuff on it

05-05-11 12:45 PM
    Hey it's no prob...I'll keep Titan in mind for an update. Ill probably even update some graphic stuff on it

Awesome!! I can't wait, thank you!
    05-05-11 01:25 PM
    Theme files have been updated to include the wallpaper seen in the original post. I had forgotten to include that wallpaper with version 1.1. So if you want the wallpaper just re-download the theme and restart when prompted.
    05-10-11 02:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD