Please make all themes with no background pictures in homescreen, menuscreen, just solid colour or something.. The theme ''lasts' much longer with no background in homescreen/appscreen.

Last edited by troppan; 02-22-11 at 06:44 PM.
    02-22-11 06:40 PM
    No way!

Theme developers spend hours finding beautiful wallpaper for their themes. Sometimes the whole theme is built around a wallpaper.

You can always just change the default wallpaper for one of your own choice.
    02-22-11 06:44 PM
    What he said ^ OR you can make your own themes.
    02-22-11 07:07 PM
    Or .. I could give you back your 77 posts and we could all pretend you never posted this . . . .
    02-22-11 07:35 PM
    Please make all themes with no background pictures in homescreen, menuscreen, just solid colour or something.. The theme ''lasts' much longer with no background in homescreen/appscreen.

Why don't try to make by yourself ?

Just like Pete6 mention,
    Theme developers spending hours to find beautfiul wallpaper & you not appreciate their effort ?
    02-22-11 08:49 PM
    edit edit.. - No pic/wallpaper in menu background

And this was never about someone not appreciate someones effort.

Im just saying that it's not cool having your favouritte NYC wallpaper (or something) in homescreen, and when you toogle to appscreen you get a wallpaper of Chuck Norris.
    02-22-11 10:01 PM
    of course we all love chuck Norris, but let's say some sort of chinese dragon in yellow and green
    02-22-11 10:03 PM
    If you like a minimalistic theme, check out this one.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    02-22-11 10:05 PM
    Thank you lak611 I love that theme, but I have always had problems with the clock in themes. Before on my 9700 and now with my new 9780. I do not get the same clock and fonts as the pictures of the themes shows.. This theme looks like this on my phone

I do not even get the background right, and look at the clock, it's all messed up. Nobody has ever found out what this is... Last time I tought it was beacuse my phone was bought In norway, and we have 24 hour clock and myabe other fonts. But this 9780 I bought in France. Same problem.
    02-22-11 10:36 PM
    I have no idea what the issue is with the clock. I switched to 24-hr time, and my screen looks like this.
    02-22-11 11:09 PM
    edit edit.. - No pic/wallpaper in menu background

And this was never about someone not appreciate someones effort.

Im just saying that it's not cool having your favouritte NYC wallpaper (or something) in homescreen, and when you toogle to appscreen you get a wallpaper of Chuck Norris.
    I would be delighted to see Mr. Norris roundhouse kicking someone when I launched my application screen.

If you don't like the graphics they use, don't use the theme, its as simple as that.
    02-23-11 09:19 AM
    This was not meant to be any lection about me using the themes or not, it was rather a suggestion..

And btw, everything is not a simple as they appear in the first place, just look at my clock
    02-23-11 10:33 AM

Take a pic in the dark with no flash and you have ur solid black theme.

Take another one of red paper with the camera lens 10mm away and you have ur solid red theme.
    Repeat for blue, green, yellow and white paper or whatever other color you fancy
    02-24-11 09:32 AM
    Okei, Shupor. I have spent the last 7 hours taking pictures of different colours found in my home. Maybe you can tell me how to make these pictures wallpaper in my appscreen?

ha ha

ha ha........
    02-24-11 01:53 PM
    If you like a minimalistic theme, check out this one.
    LAURA, I just want to thank-you for pointing me in the right direction (Leebo Themes). I read your post on the 22nd of Feb and those type of themes are just what I was looking for.
    02-24-11 07:25 PM

TROPPAN, There are a number of talented theme makers, you just have to request what your looking for. Crackberry Brandon makes a solid app screen as well as Leebo along with shortcut keys. they are in the fourms
    02-24-11 07:41 PM
    It sounds like you're trying to get the Default Wallpaper of ur BB
    Since the Wallpaper is set to default, Small banner and ... u know what i mean
    02-26-11 04:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD