04-26-11 01:03 PM
    Hey r-walker, just purchased and let me say, this theme is great! Love the colours used and the lifeline animations when you navigate around the home screen.

Quick question though, is there no way to allow the lock screen wallpaper to be customized?

Thanks for your time and for the theme!
    04-26-11 01:11 PM
    yes there is no way to change the wallpaper on lockscreen, try to keep the original touch of heartbeat in it.
    hope you still like it

enjoy
    04-26-11 01:16 PM
    yes there is no way to change the wallpaper on lockscreen, try to keep the original touch of heartbeat in it.
    hope you still like it

enjoy
    It's a minor detail that I can overlook! Here's a screenshot, beautiful theme

04-26-11 02:31 PM
    It's a minor detail that I can overlook! Here's a screenshot, beautiful theme
    Thx, nice wall too
    04-27-11 05:43 AM
    04-27-11 05:43 AM
    04-28-11 01:27 AM
    04-28-11 01:28 AM
    Hey r-walker, still really enjoying this theme on my theme rotation lol but over the course of using it, I have come across one slight issue (well not even an issue, I just didn't know what else to call it!)

I often press the back button on my Blackberry to check the time when the screen is not lit up or locked, but as you know in this theme, doing so hides the weather slot if you have it open. It's not a huge deal, but I always end up hiding my weather when I mean to check the time, and then I have to go and click the bottom of the screen for the weather to appear again.

I was wondering if there is any way, in a future update and if it is not too much trouble, to make the weather hide with a different shortcut, like a letter on the keyboard that does not interfere with any other apps.

Again, this is not a huge deal, just gets a little annoying after I do it so many times but that's just one of my habits to press the back button to activate the screen.

Any feedback or consideration would be great and much appreciated!
    04-29-11 03:53 AM
    Can someone tell me how i can get the first row of my app drawer on the home screen? Also is there anyway to change the colors of the fonts like to pink?
    04-29-11 06:02 AM
    05-11-11 05:38 AM
    05-11-11 05:07 PM
    Hey r-walker, still really enjoying this theme on my theme rotation lol but over the course of using it, I have come across one slight issue (well not even an issue, I just didn't know what else to call it!)

I often press the back button on my Blackberry to check the time when the screen is not lit up or locked, but as you know in this theme, doing so hides the weather slot if you have it open. It's not a huge deal, but I always end up hiding my weather when I mean to check the time, and then I have to go and click the bottom of the screen for the weather to appear again.

I was wondering if there is any way, in a future update and if it is not too much trouble, to make the weather hide with a different shortcut, like a letter on the keyboard that does not interfere with any other apps.

Again, this is not a huge deal, just gets a little annoying after I do it so many times but that's just one of my habits to press the back button to activate the screen.

Any feedback or consideration would be great and much appreciated!
    Hi EG159, thx for purchased Heartbeat Themes,
    the reason i used ESCAPE/Back button because all devices have this button. i consider of this, because STORM devices have this button ( ESCAPE/BACK) only.

Anyway thx for your comment
    05-12-11 08:33 AM
    nice wall!!
    05-12-11 08:35 AM

ON SALE with LIMITED TIME Only!!

UNTILL THIS WEEK!

GET IT HERE

HeartBeat by Walker Themes - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    Last edited by r-walker; 05-12-11 at 09:22 AM.
    05-12-11 09:19 AM
    for some reason, CB won't let me add it to my cart. I click on the pink one and it says nothing has been added to your shopping cart. help?
    05-12-11 10:12 AM
    for some reason, CB won't let me add it to my cart. I click on the pink one and it says nothing has been added to your shopping cart. help?
    Use the mobi link:

HeartBeat by Walker Themes ( Added PINK VERSION ) - Themes BlackBerry Software
    julieleak and r-walker like this.
    05-12-11 10:16 AM
    :O where did you get those wallpapers?! Beautiful with this theme!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-11 07:53 PM
    05-30-11 10:24 AM
    can someone show me screenshot from message application

i want to buy it buat i wondering about the font size in message application

thank's
    05-30-11 11:43 AM
    06-17-11 08:29 AM
    still my favourite theme, never bored to switch it back

07-08-11 06:24 AM
    HeartBeat SEVEN Themes - Free Trial by Walker Themes

DOWNLOAD HeartBeat SEVEN - Free Trial :

Download HeartBeat SEVEN - Free Trial from BlackBerry App World

Don't Forget to leave a review and 5 stars rating

Regards
    Ring Walker
    Walker Themes