Here is the No Tray version of my Green Battery Theme, which i made last week. Many of you wanted the no tray version, and here it is below :

Version 1.0 - Fixed home screen icons.
    No Tray - Green Battery Theme v1.0 for OS6 devices

Version 1.1 - 1st row icons as home screen icons
    No Tray - Green Battery Theme v1.1

Version 1.1 - Weather
    No Tray - Green Battery Theme v1.1 Weather (Please keep the weather app as the 2nd row, 1st Icon. To access the weather slot, go up from the last icon on home screen, and down from this icon lands you on the last home screen icon)

Features:
    1. Color combinations modified to match the theme
    2. Battery color changed to match the Playbook (with white border for Battery)
    3. No trays
    4. 6.1 Icons
    5. Less in size
    6. Transparent menus

Dont forget to reboot the phone after theme installation.

Known issue: While changing from this theme to any other theme, you may face a App error (reset), might be due to the OS you are running. I got this error in .546 for 9780.

Feedback is much appreciated. Thanks.

Link to Green Battery Theme for OS6 (with trays) is here
    Last edited by sris; 05-22-11 at 11:23 PM.
    smartbuddy, Fatoomah and xmen81 like this.
    05-21-11 01:55 PM
    Great Work there, Brilliant Theme, can you just add a weather slot to it pls, if possible?

Thanks for keep it FREE!

EDIT: Why are the icons fixed? I mean i dont need BBM or Twitter icons on homescreen, neither sms icon but all these are fixed icons, pls make it to show first row icons on home screen.

Thanks.
    Last edited by smartbuddy; 05-21-11 at 03:00 PM.
    05-21-11 02:54 PM
    Great Work there, Brilliant Theme, can you just add a weather slot to it pls, if possible?

Thanks for keep it FREE!

EDIT: Why are the icons fixed? I mean i dont need BBM or Twitter icons on homescreen, neither sms icon but all these are fixed icons, pls make it to show first row icons on home screen.

Thanks.
    Done. A new version 1.1 has been added. You can now use 1st row as ur home screen icons.

I ll try to add a weather slot soon.
    smartbuddy likes this.
    05-22-11 01:32 AM
    Excellent work, thanks for the update, only weather icon is missing to make it a PERFECT theme!

Keep up the good work, appreciate it.

Thanks.
    05-22-11 03:32 AM
    Excellent work, thanks for the update, only weather icon is missing to make it a PERFECT theme!

Keep up the good work, appreciate it.

Thanks.
    Thanks for your comments . The weather version is arriving soon.
    05-22-11 10:55 PM
    This one rocks! Can't wait for weather version!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-11 11:19 PM
    Hey! Weather icon version added.
    05-22-11 11:24 PM
    This one rocks! Can't wait for weather version!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks . Weather version added now.
    05-22-11 11:24 PM
    i would use this theme if the font wasnt green and was able to flick down to raise the menu. is that due to not having trays? other than that, looks great!!
    05-25-11 03:21 AM
    i was looking for kinda themes. but the file is missing now. can someone re upload those files? or, any similiar theme like this? thanks in advance
    11-28-12 09:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD