With Focus Icons!

Download OTA
    Last edited by Tecklop; 05-01-11 at 07:24 AM.
    05-01-11 07:21 AM
    Nice theme and nice ffort but don't like the new set of icons especially when u roll on them (e.g the message envelope icon when u roll on it it goes bright white) .. Happy with date and calendar icons font but old version was much better ..

Sal

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-11 11:06 AM
    Nice theme and nice ffort but don't like the new set of icons especially when u roll on them (e.g the message envelope icon when u roll on it it goes bright white) .. Happy with date and calendar icons font but old version was much better ..

Sal

I made those focus icons one by one using Fireworks which is such a pain and am hoping that you will like them but lots of people don't like them and prefer no Focus icons.

Anyway that i can make the focus icons look good?
    05-02-11 04:29 AM
    Thanks for the contribution. Love the theme.
    05-02-11 06:43 PM
    Love the theme.

I like the focus icons except the messages. It hurts my poor asian eyes.

05-02-11 07:36 PM
    Very nice theme

Though i would have been happier if the date was where it normally is (upper left corner, below the charge indicator).

Thumps up!
    05-03-11 10:48 AM
    I love the theme, I really do, but I would love it more if the date would be on the left side, just where it belongs in the top banner in OS7. Can you make that possible?

EDIT: what's the difference between this theme and your Blackberry 6.1 Theme?
    Last edited by Ibn la Ahad; 05-07-11 at 12:19 PM.
    05-06-11 04:01 PM
    I must say it's a Great theme, well done!
    Will hold me over until the release of the Bold 9900 then we can fully experience BlackBerry OS7
    Thanks!

05-08-11 07:28 AM
    Love the theme, but think there is a bug in the date display in the homescreen. When displating 11, say Wed, May 11 displays as Wed, May...
    Is there a way to fix this or is this a bug. I have chanhed the date manually to may 10th and may 12th and they both display correctly, except may 11th.

05-11-11 11:42 AM
    Love the theme, but think there is a bug in the date display in the homescreen. When displating 11, say Wed, May 11 displays as Wed, May...
    Is there a way to fix this or is this a bug. I have chanhed the date manually to may 10th and may 12th and they both display correctly, except may 11th.

so my theory is right! it's the same bug with this theme: http://forums.crackberry.com/f227/fr...9650-a-609213/

which btw, is what some of us have been discussing right somewhere at the bottom of that thread too.
    anyway it's just a day, and once the date turns 12, it'll be back to normal. just try to endure it for today
    05-11-11 12:22 PM
    so my theory is right! it's the same bug with this theme: http://forums.crackberry.com/f227/fr...9650-a-609213/

which btw, is what some of us have been discussing right somewhere at the bottom of that thread too.
    anyway it's just a day, and once the date turns 12, it'll be back to normal. just try to endure it for today
    This has been a bug for many people, this has nothing to do with this theme particularly.
    Check if the bug is still present tomorrow.
    05-11-11 12:24 PM
    thanks for confirming that mate. so it only happens when the date is set to may 11? where i'm from, it's already may 12 and the bug's gone now
    Ibn la Ahad likes this.
    05-11-11 12:28 PM
    thanks for confirming that mate. so it only happens when the date is set to may 11? where i'm from, it's already may 12 and the bug's gone now
    No problem, mate (Australian huh?). I myself haven't had any date issues, probably coz my time format is set to Dutch.
    05-11-11 02:02 PM
    when I put it in for charging the battery icon doesn't changes and gives no remark that it is charging
    05-19-11 11:37 AM
    when i download it it goes to my applications and not to my themes, therefore am having problems activating it can someone please help me
    07-27-11 05:45 AM
    when i download it it goes to my applications and not to my themes, therefore am having problems activating it can someone please help me
    same thing to me and you can not install it.. help some one!!
    07-28-11 05:14 PM
    same thing to me and you can not install it.. help some one!!
    You are on OS6? Use the phone's browser to download the OTA.
    07-28-11 06:50 PM
    can you make this available for the 9300? I love your theme but i want it for my curve
    08-13-11 12:37 AM
    what blackberry is that for? if its for the bold 9900 howd you make it ?
    08-16-11 10:21 PM
    how do i install this to my phone? sorry new at this
    08-17-11 03:14 PM
    Do you have any updates/upgrades?
    08-17-11 08:57 PM
    I love this simple theme but I have just one question. I installed it, saw all those besutiful new icons but I am having trouble with mail icons. I have 4 mail accounts at tha moment, but only one of them has changed into new icon. Other are like from OS6. Here's screen capture I just made. Look at the second row where the mail icons are. Any suggestions? Thanks!

08-19-11 10:13 AM
    I love this simple theme but I have just one question. I installed it, saw all those besutiful new icons but I am having trouble with mail icons. I have 4 mail accounts at tha moment, but only one of them has changed into new icon. Other are like from OS6. Here's screen capture I just made. Look at the second row where the mail icons are. Any suggestions? Thanks!

How did you put the date on the upper left side below the battery icon?
    08-26-11 09:20 PM
    How did you put the date on the upper left side below the battery icon?
    It's been there since I bought my BB and every time I installed new OS.
    08-28-11 05:14 AM
    Really nice theme. Thanks for creating this.
    08-28-11 03:10 PM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD