My first official Theme

BIG UPDATE : Do battery pull after install if not it'll freeze for a lot of time. Some side effects are included : cutting Wifi. Please do battery pull.

Custom Blue Gradient Link : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24423854/com...background.jad
    Last edited by aguiluz.caleb; 04-06-11 at 10:57 PM.
    04-06-11 07:42 PM
    Nice, but the stock scrolling dock is something I think most people wanted to do away with. Aside from that, very nice theme.
    aguiluz.caleb likes this.
    04-06-11 07:47 PM
    Nice, but the stock scrolling dock is something I think most people wanted to do away with. Aside from that, very nice theme.
    Your saying that some people don't like the scrolling bottom Ill check that and make an OS5 looking theme with all icons and background thanks
    04-06-11 07:54 PM
    If you look back through the earlier threads when OS 6 was first released, one of the biggest complaints was the the scrolling dock, media, favorites, frequent, downloads and all. People could not wait for RIM to release OS 6 theme support to allow fornthe creation of new themes that didn't include the scrolling dock.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing your efforts or theme, I'm just saying that a majority of users hated the scrolling dock.

Keep working on it, you're on the right track.
    04-06-11 08:06 PM
    If you look back through the earlier threads when OS 6 was first released, one of the biggest complaints was the the scrolling dock, media, favorites, frequent, downloads and all. People could not wait for RIM to release OS 6 theme support to allow fornthe creation of new themes that didn't include the scrolling dock.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing your efforts or theme, I'm just saying that a majority of users hated the scrolling dock.

Keep working on it, you're on the right track.
    Yea thanks Ill work this week on an OS5 like theme
    04-06-11 08:13 PM
    Yea this theme just totally froze my phone for 35min and cut off my wifi.....Pissed!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-11 10:12 PM
    Ok I luv the icons and everything but u mind me givin u a some advice
    04-06-11 10:33 PM
    Yea this theme just totally froze my phone for 35min and cut off my wifi.....Pissed!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Sorry for that men It didn't happen to me but yea some times happen . Thankyou for the Advice Just do a battery pull after the theme is installed.
    04-06-11 10:59 PM
    Ok I luv the icons and everything but u mind me givin u a some advice
    Tell me. What you have to say....
    04-06-11 11:01 PM
    just wanted u to change the cursor and font but i found the same theme with that so yeah
    thanks any way tho
    04-07-11 08:52 PM
    just wanted u to change the cursor and font but i found the same theme with that so yeah
    thanks any way tho
    Your welcome . Same theme who ? when? give me the link
    04-08-11 03:50 PM
    please people try this theme its free
    04-24-11 11:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD