Love this theme! just the one I'm looking for! Thanks for the hard work!

I did want to show you a small thing that I hope you can fix. Only in an SMS message thread, the top banner get a bit cut off at the bottom. (see attached captured screen). Thanks!
    can u share the type of font that ur using?

thx
    08-23-11 01:39 AM
    can u share the type of font that ur using?

thx
    I'm using an app call FontCollection by Almoko and the font name is called "Sansation". The nice thing about it is that you can make any of the 60 fonts the "system font" (default font of the device).

FontCollection v1.6 by Almoko - Customize your BlackBerry with different fonts! | CrackBerry.com
    Last edited by alfons1; 08-23-11 at 05:14 AM.
    08-23-11 05:09 AM
    Thanks for the theme, liking it a lot!
    08-29-11 12:06 PM
    Understandably Deathcommand has been a little busy of late (he's just started at school/college) so I thought I'd show a version of this theme that I've created/adapted for my own use - and publically ask Deathcommand if he minds me sharing it.

There are a few differences from the original:-

1) The battery indicator is white but still has the percentage indicator (mainly because i couldn't find the green version anywhere!)

2) I've added a profiles icon since I like to see which profile I'm using on the main screen

3) The time font is slightly different - again mainly because I couldn't figure out which one was used originally

4) There are two variants - one with hotspot control over 'profiles' and 'manage connections' - the other as per the original

5) Buttons are sized correctly

6) More keyboard shortcuts than the original

There are a few other bits & pieces but I won't get into them just now...

CB
    08-30-11 10:26 AM
    To celtic, Dropbox link?
    09-01-11 09:44 PM
    Added in a new thread here.

CB
    09-03-11 06:41 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD