Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    PIN
    HAHALOL
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Captivated | 3 Distinct Homescreen Views | Wallpaper Friendly [Premium]

On Sale for $3.99 Today
    GET IT HERE
    OS 5.0 and 6.0 Versions available

There are lots of amazing BlackBerry themes that offer tons of features but do you ever get frustrated that they’re just too complex to use daily? Captivated has the cure. This classy, clean, and fantastically efficient theme offers 3 very distinct home screen views.

Wallpaper Lover View:
    Don ‘t want any icons on your screen so you can see every pixel of your favorite wallpaper? Simply hide the Bottom Dock by using the Hotkey ALT+W(#) and it’s done! When you want to bring your dock back use the Hotkey ALT+A(*).

Today View:
    This view is jam packed with user functionality with 6 application slots, a secondary notifications area that allows for more to show up than the Business View, a Today section with your next 6 Calendar entries, and a space to show the weather forecast(Requires BerryWeather which is not included). BerryWeather Icons are included inside the theme.

**Note: BerryWeather Forecast is set up by using the BerryWeather wallpaper function. Set the forecast to daily with extra small icons and the top margin to 230 px**

All Business View:
    Time to get to work? This main view is just a standard bottom dock layout to give you quick and easy access to your 6 most commonly used applications

**Note: This view supports an extra wallpaper if you are using the BerryWeather function for the Today Screen. To set it up you must create a folder on your SD card and name it captivated(all lower case). Inside this folder is where you’ll put the wallpaper. The image must be 480×360 pixels and be named panelwall.png**

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Captivated | 3 Distinct Homescreen Views | Wallpaper Friendly [Premium]-wallpaper-friendly.jpg   Captivated | 3 Distinct Homescreen Views | Wallpaper Friendly [Premium]-captivated_keyboard_feature_card.jpg  
    Last edited by micjenks; 07-05-2011 at 07:20 PM.
    MY CB STORE THEMES

Blackberry ThemePark
    ----------------------------------------
    Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    PIN
    HAHALOL
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #2  

Video by SaMaster14

Good visual walk through of the theme

Thanks again Sam!
    MY CB STORE THEMES

Blackberry ThemePark
    Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    10,969 Global Posts
    PIN
    PIN ?

This theme peaked my interest until I saw you have added web links. Web links upon reboot cause icon rearrangement and added icons.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    PIN
    HAHALOL
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

Why would weblinks cause icons to rearrange on reboot? I use the same 2 weblinks in all my themes and have never had any issues with that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Global Posts
    10,969 Global Posts
    PIN
    PIN ?

Quote Originally Posted by micjenks View Post
    Why would weblinks cause icons to rearrange on reboot? I use the same 2 weblinks in all my themes and have never had any issues with that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I wish I knew but every theme that adds web links causes this in all versions of OS6 since I upgraded.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    PIN
    HAHALOL
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  

Quote Originally Posted by andyahs View Post
    I wish I knew but every theme that adds web links causes this in all versions of OS6 since I upgraded.
    What OS version are you running on your 9700? I just rearranged the icons on my 9700 and did a battery pull and my icons were the same on reboot.
    MY CB STORE THEMES

Blackberry ThemePark

Global Posts
    10,969 Global Posts
    PIN
    PIN ?

Quote Originally Posted by micjenks View Post
    What OS version are you running on your 9700? I just rearranged the icons on my 9700 and did a battery pull and my icons were the same on reboot.
    I am on .600 now but it has done it on every version since I upgraded. Maybe it is just me but it is an issue that prevents me from using themes with web links - sorry!
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,615 Global Posts
    PIN
    ask

This theme is sweet! Check the video you guys and you can see how smoothly it runs!

~SaMaster14
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    PIN
    HAHALOL
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #9  

going to be doing an update soon without weblinks
    MY CB STORE THEMES

Blackberry ThemePark
    Thanked by:
    hamsterwheel (07-02-2011)