sooo, after just having noticed that i got way too many unread PMs about this topic, i chopped BB Clear together in 5 minutes flat. it's not been tested yet since i currently have no time at all for this sorta stuff, but i thought i better get it out there; people seem to want it

that screenshot is ~two months old from here; i hope i did everyhting in this theme as i did then (again, not tested but should all be working).

Last edited by depthcore; 04-11-11 at 08:57 PM.
    04-11-11 08:52 PM
    hi id just like to leave a massive thank you for this theme ive just bought my first blackberry which is a 9780 and them horrible black borders on the screen really annoyed me that they covered the wallpaper i had. Ive just installed this theme and its PERFECT. so thank you very much indeed
    04-12-11 08:53 PM
    This is a Perfect OS6 theme , thank you to make it FREE. Just one request , could you make it with 6.1 icons ,TIA depthcore.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-11 08:13 AM
    Please Depthcore with OS6.1 icons ?? Thank You.

04-14-11 08:20 PM
    Still no Love for this theme with 6.1 icons ?? Depthcore ??

05-01-11 06:34 AM
    can you fix the date? it's not display full on some date (like today: only showed "Wed, May..."
    05-17-11 11:30 PM
    BB Clear.

Clear icons.
    Makes sense. Haha.

05-17-11 11:35 PM
    OMG! Thank you very much I hav been looking for a them that didn't cover up my wallpaper with those black banners. Finally I found one. Thanks again.

05-21-11 04:10 PM
    i chopped BB Clear together in 5 minutes flat. it's not been tested yet since i currently have no time at all for this sorta stuff, but i thought i better get it out there; people seem to want it
    works perfectly on my 9700 - thanks!
    07-04-11 01:32 AM
    works perfectly on my 9700 - thanks!
    hey depthcore, could you spend 5 more minutes and fix the charging / lightening bolt icon when the bb is on charge?

thanks man!
    07-04-11 04:27 AM
    tyvm depthcore for making this theme & free

Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 09-14-11 at 08:02 AM.
    07-04-11 07:30 PM

07-04-11 09:00 PM
    insanely busy over the last couple of months, sorry for ignoring PMs and questions in this thread... glad people seem to like it

Still no Love for this theme with 6.1 icons ?? Depthcore ??
    i have to admit, i am a sucker for consistency and like the os6 icons way better than the os6.1/7 ones. also, i just don't have the time to change every single icon...

can you fix the date? it's not display full on some date (like today: only showed "Wed, May..."
    that's the os6 default; nothing i can do about that. might be because i built the theme with the beta builder.

hey depthcore, could you spend 5 more minutes and fix the charging / lightening bolt icon when the bb is on charge?

thanks man!
    no idea what you mean by that, can you elaborate?
    07-05-11 04:33 AM
    no idea what you mean by that, can you elaborate?
    On your theme, when I plug my BB into a usb cable I get a small "power plug" icon in my battery like this;

But when I plug it into power I was expecting an icon with the lightening bolt like this; but there is no charging icon?

thanks anyway for a cool theme!

07-05-11 05:04 PM
    the power plug appears when it's already fully charged. i think.

haven't modified anything in that respect, though. the theme builder i used is/was (have rim updated that yet?) a beta version, so weird things like this are to be expected...
    07-05-11 09:12 PM

07-06-11 06:31 PM
    the power plug appears when it's already fully charged. i think. haven't modified anything in that respect, though. the theme builder i used is/was (have rim updated that yet?) a beta version, so weird things like this are to be expected...
    Hey depthcore, I am so in love with this theme, thanks man... I have found the perfect wallpaper too;

That screenshot doesnt do the picture justice... Your theme inspired me to download the theme builder and simulator and I now know how much work it is... You said it took 5 mins but I find it really hard so can I ask 2 questions?

1) You made the "tray bar" where it says "All" clear... Is it possible to do the same with the "today" bar between the speaker and search and also the top one where the date is?

2) Can you make the same theme with OS7 icons from bbthemelab.com?

thanks again!
    07-13-11 07:04 PM
    (...)

1) You made the "tray bar" where it says "All" clear... Is it possible to do the same with the "today" bar between the speaker and search and also the top one where the date is?

2) Can you make the same theme with OS7 icons from bbthemelab.com?(...)
    glad you've found a new pastime :P

1. not to my knowledge.

2. no, but you are most welcome to do it yourself. get the os7 icons, open the theme builder, click on the app tray, find all apps and their respective icons somewhere on the right side, exchange everything.
    07-14-11 04:06 AM
    2. no, but you are most welcome to do it yourself.
    doh! that was my point, "I find it really hard" - I was asking if you could make the clear theme with OS7 icons?
    Last edited by david melbourne; 07-14-11 at 04:57 AM. Reason: remove location
    07-14-11 04:24 AM
    It doesn't work on my 8520 os5

09-13-11 11:56 AM
    Oh.. This is 9780 section.... But can you do it for 8520?

09-13-11 11:59 AM
    Sweet theme. Thx!

09-21-11 08:41 PM
    I was wondering, would it be possible to make a v of this theme leaving the top part tinted, where the time/date is? Would be easier to read text w/ lighter wps that way.

09-25-11 10:13 PM
    insanely busy over the last couple of months, sorry for ignoring PMs and questions in this thread... glad people seem to like it
    help depthcore... now I have a 9900 and miss your theme!

can you code one for 99xx series pretty please?
    01-15-12 11:20 PM
    can anyone make this with os7 icons please
    01-17-12 05:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD