Hi everyone

I have created a Theme for 9780 which gets you rid of the Today banner and looks like the OS 5 theme...does not have any icon on the home screen...so the wallpaper looks good.Please comment if you like and also if u dunt like :P .. i am still experimenting with the banner and wanna make it smaller so working @ it...

have a look and leave ur feedback..

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service -- THEME in .thm format

SCREEN SHOT : MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    02-14-11 02:23 PM
    Well I'll be honest. I really don't like it. I'm not crazy about the font and personally I like my icons on the home screen. Your headed in the right direction though, you should see my 9780 themes lol.
    02-14-11 02:46 PM
    Well I'll be honest. I really don't like it. I'm not crazy about the font and personally I like my icons on the home screen. Your headed in the right direction though, you should see my 9780 themes lol.
    Hi..pls cud u upload some of ur themes so that I can download..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-11 08:14 PM
    Hi..pls cud u upload some of ur themes so that I can download..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Believe me I haven't gotten very far. I like very simple themes and struggled immensely when I attempted to create my own for OS 6.
    02-14-11 08:21 PM

linked to the image.
    02-14-11 08:58 PM
    There are much better themes out there.

Plus, why is this in the 9780 forums?
    02-14-11 09:50 PM
    Thats becoz i have a 9870 and i created this for that !!
    02-15-11 12:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD