Zoomed-in HTML email bug
I am on fw .668 with my bb 9780.
I only recently found out that this phone is actually capable of correctly showing html formatted email. However it will only show it correctly when I first zoom out (with alt+trackpad) and let the bb autocorrect the zooming. Since every html mail by default is zoomed-in when opened it looks very chaotic at first sight.
However it seems that more people are/were suffering from this issue and I was wondering whether some-one found a real fix for it. Or maybe, as blackberry devoties, we have to cope with this once more...
- 10-17-12, 12:37 PM #2
Re: Zoomed-in HTML email bug
it happens at times , it happened on my 8900 , and it was only with a few sites , i dont think its that big of an issue , and it could be coz many web sites dont have a mobile format
- By andreBii in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 4Last Post: 03-30-09, 10:35 AM
- By dairugger in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 03-18-09, 06:49 AM
- By JRSCCivic98 in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-09, 03:54 PM
- By masterchief1128 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 5Last Post: 11-13-08, 10:09 AM
- By mestapho in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-29-08, 10:22 PM