Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Why can't I see any emails in my Outlook folders on my Blackberry device

Hi all,

I have blackberry Bold 9780 smart phone which is hooked into my BES server 5.01, however I have notice that I can not see any emails that appear in different folder in my Outlook.

Basically on my Outlook client I have various folders setup to automatically forward emails into the sub folders that I have set up. Although on the Blackberrry device i do see the sub folders in the View folder option, but do not see any emails that come into it. I have perform Reconcile now but no affect.

Can you tell me how to set this up please??????

Rufi
    CrackBerry Abuser

You'll want to head over to the BES admin forum or go directly to your BES admin for help. Unfortunately most of us are not on a BES server and don't know much about it. Hopefully someone proves me wrong though and comes through with an answer for ya!

Best of luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    PIN
    ask

usually when you have rules setup on your outlook client the forwarded messages will not show up on your bb as it only gets what's going to your inbox. silly yes.. but afaik that's your issue.
    CrackBerry Addict

Quote Originally Posted by krimzonskies View Post
    usually when you have rules setup on your outlook client the forwarded messages will not show up on your bb as it only gets what's going to your inbox. silly yes.. but afaik that's your issue.
    Not when you are on BES. When you sync with BES it should sync all of your folders. On BIS you only have the inbox.