- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
White screen problem
Hi my screen has gone white, blue tooth is switched off how can I sync my phone with my pc ???
I can back up no problem but cant open it. I would ideally like to sync with google as a back up for future problems.
11-20-2012, 10:53 AM #2
- 9,774 Posts
- PM me.
Have you tried connecting via usb?Need an app for your blog/business or want some BB10 coding help? PM me for rates
OSBB - For Devs, by Devs. : OSBB Forum on CrackBerry : Create OTAs with Dropbox : Unlock your Escreen : BB10 Escreen Unlock App : Hybriding Basics : Custom PB Browser Homepage : BB10 on PlayBook (depreciated) : BB Github Contributors : SKBR : Restoring after Downgrading : BB10 Leak Checking App (leakCheck)My Apps in BlackBerry App World - Proceeds pay for diapers
- CrackBerry User
11-22-2012, 05:21 AM #5
- 11 Posts
If the screen has gone completely white but the phone is still working, then this is most likely a common problem caused by damage to the ribbon cable linking the display to the phone's motherboard. The fix is a new screen (with new cable) and is fairly straight forward.
- CrackBerry Abuser
11-29-2012, 05:22 PM #6
- 214 Posts
I assume you've tried a battery pull? I just handed down my 9780 to my spouse and at the same time upgraded the OS and copied her settings from her 9700. She keeps getting a white screen that will sometimes disappear in time and sometimes requires a battery pull to fix it. I figure I'm going to have to reload the OS because the transfer has created some incompatibility.
- By bmbk in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 62Last Post: 04-07-2012, 12:17 PM
- By 5ZVP in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 14Last Post: 03-02-2011, 09:23 AM
- By yelNATSS in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2010, 02:04 AM
- By SimpleData in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 29Last Post: 01-18-2010, 09:50 AM
- By nigoldeneye in forum Desktop SoftwareReplies: 3Last Post: 08-06-2009, 08:33 AM