- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
White screen problem
Hi my screen has gone white, blue tooth is switched off how can I sync my phone with my pc ???
I can back up no problem but cant open it. I would ideally like to sync with google as a back up for future problems.
- 11-20-2012, 09:53 AM #2
Have you tried connecting via usb?
- CrackBerry User
11-22-2012, 04:21 AM #5
- 11 Posts
If the screen has gone completely white but the phone is still working, then this is most likely a common problem caused by damage to the ribbon cable linking the display to the phone's motherboard. The fix is a new screen (with new cable) and is fairly straight forward.
- 11-29-2012, 04:22 PM #6
I assume you've tried a battery pull? I just handed down my 9780 to my spouse and at the same time upgraded the OS and copied her settings from her 9700. She keeps getting a white screen that will sometimes disappear in time and sometimes requires a battery pull to fix it. I figure I'm going to have to reload the OS because the transfer has created some incompatibility.
- By bmbk in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 62Last Post: 04-07-2012, 11:17 AM
- By 5ZVP in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 14Last Post: 03-02-2011, 08:23 AM
- By yelNATSS in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2010, 01:04 AM
- By SimpleData in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 29Last Post: 01-18-2010, 08:50 AM
- By nigoldeneye in forum Desktop SoftwareReplies: 3Last Post: 08-06-2009, 07:33 AM