- CrackBerry Newbie
- 4 Posts
white screen with pink lines
well.... one day i was just using my bold 9780 as i usually would, i was in the middle of messaging someone on BBM, my screen started to go funny, i can't remember what the screen looked like when it happened as it happened over a month ago ... i just tried a battery pull, so i took the battery out, waited around 30 seconds and put the battery in. i then got the white screen and pink lines.
since then i have read through many forums, on many websites, i have tried using a new battery, this didn't solve the problem. i have also seen that wiping the device and re-installing another OS should fix the problem, this also did not solve anything.
does anyone know of any other solution to this? any help at all would be greatly appreciated as i have been using a friends blackberry but he needs it back.
this is not the first time this has happened, it happened to my last 9780 which was when i had insurance, but i don't have insurance anymore.
- 02-18-2013, 04:39 PM #4
It could be the screen or the connector cable has come loose. Either way, you'll need your phone opened.
- CrackBerry Newbie
05-07-2013, 06:59 PM #5
- 1 Posts
Hi people I have 2blackberry bolds and one of them recently worked but the other didn't so I swapped the screens over and when I swapped them back the 1 that was working comes up with a white screen with lines down it
Any one know what I might have done as I'm nor sure and also what I could do to Solve the problem many thanks
- 05-10-2013, 12:24 AM #6
- By effie94 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 12-31-2011, 01:49 PM
- By BBboldharry in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780Replies: 5Last Post: 08-29-2011, 06:18 PM
- By Paglia Blackberry Solutions in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2011, 01:27 PM
- By Devedander in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 2Last Post: 02-09-2011, 01:39 AM
- By missleslie09 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 3Last Post: 11-10-2010, 08:07 PM