- CrackBerry Newbie
- 3 Posts
What's wrong with with my phone?
Had this issue back in March while I still had warranty with Bell Canada. I was told it was fixed and that it was confirmed a software issue.
Now I have the exact same issue but I don't have warranty. Can anyone tell me what's wrong? I backed up my data, wiped it and I am restoring it right now. I was told by a Bell technician that a wipe should fix it, but it did not.
EDIT: Initially, if I locked then unlocked my phone, it would clear up, the problem only happened if my screen was locked and I pressed the red button of back button to illuminate it (0 button worked oddly enough). Now it's at the point where even if I lock and unlock for 5-10 min. I MAY get my screen back. Even when it's back, if I scroll around or type, the screen pixelates. So hard to text or call.
Phone Issues - Imgur
Last edited by SillyNagger; 11-02-2012 at 01:48 PM.
- 11-02-2012, 05:00 PM #3
Re: What's wrong with with my phone?
Looks like your liquid graphics are leaking. Not sure if that would be the video chip or not.Sent from me using my fingers. Be pantless in 5K. Febreze - for more than smells.
the 50K CrackBerry challenge
Posted from my phone or pc or tablet that are no better than anyone else's
- By C-4Nati in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 2Last Post: 04-25-2010, 08:42 AM
- By Bettermost in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 39Last Post: 12-12-2009, 09:55 PM
- By ScottyPimpin in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 3Last Post: 11-16-2009, 02:47 PM
- By sniffs in forum Apple iPhone/iPadReplies: 21Last Post: 09-30-2009, 04:01 PM
- By Coopsdeloops in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 09-13-2009, 12:25 PM