- CrackBerry Newbie
- 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
What's wrong with with my phone?
Had this issue back in March while I still had warranty with Bell Canada. I was told it was fixed and that it was confirmed a software issue.
Now I have the exact same issue but I don't have warranty. Can anyone tell me what's wrong? I backed up my data, wiped it and I am restoring it right now. I was told by a Bell technician that a wipe should fix it, but it did not.
EDIT: Initially, if I locked then unlocked my phone, it would clear up, the problem only happened if my screen was locked and I pressed the red button of back button to illuminate it (0 button worked oddly enough). Now it's at the point where even if I lock and unlock for 5-10 min. I MAY get my screen back. Even when it's back, if I scroll around or type, the screen pixelates. So hard to text or call.
Phone Issues - Imgur
Last edited by SillyNagger; 11-02-12 at 02:48 PM.
- By C-4Nati in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 2Last Post: 04-25-10, 09:42 AM
- By Bettermost in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 39Last Post: 12-12-09, 10:55 PM
- By ScottyPimpin in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 3Last Post: 11-16-09, 03:47 PM
- By sniffs in forum Apple iPhone/iPadReplies: 21Last Post: 09-30-09, 05:01 PM
- By Coopsdeloops in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 09-13-09, 01:25 PM