Want to know the preferable battery application and memory application for 9780

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    12-27-12 02:56 AM
    Try this one TinyMeter (i hope you are looking for a readout of the current status)

Free Tiny Meter - Download Tiny Meter - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World
    12-27-12 04:34 AM
    Memory optimiser

12-27-12 10:12 AM
    In the Universal Search, type "memory" you should see an "Options (2)", go there. You'll see a Memory Cleaning option, click it. Enable the "Enable" and "Place Memory Cleaner Shortcut on Home Screen" checkboxes and save and exit the screen by clicking the ESCAPE key. You'll get a never before seen application in your Home Screen which looks like a page going down a shredder. That's the Memory Cleaner. Try this, it clears quite some memory!

Also, what i do is i always keep my RAM clean by using the e-screens. (but i use the e-screens with extreme cautions, cuz they are known to brick your bb if fiddled!! )
    12-27-12 10:39 AM
    Wat of ba3 application

12-27-12 11:45 AM
    Please need name of battery application to buy

12-29-12 02:10 PM
    Why do you need one? What is going wrong with your phone that you need to monitor it that closely? Personally I just watch the normal default battery icon. It is a good enough guide for me.

If you have a misbehaving app, then that will cause more battery issues than anything else. And, of course, any battery app by its very nature will cause a higher battery drain. As well as wasting a lot of your personal time reading the logs.

From my personal experience, the Bold has a battery that can last 3 or 4 days on low use. Or 1 to 2 days of heavy usage.

You certainly don't need to pay for a battery app. I believe there is one in the freebie version of Advance OS and LED. That App has a lot of excellent features in it which means you can often throw out the badly behaved apps on a phone and replace them with the versions within that app instead. I first picked it up to get rid of the dodgy BeBuzz application after they started stealing data. After a few weeks of use, I also noticed my battery usage was reduced as those BeBuzz app was just badly written.
    12-30-12 01:24 PM