- 12-07-2012, 11:44 PM #2
Delete it from your Applications list and reinstall. Apparently you had a corrupted download, which I've had happen before. A delete and reinstall usually fixes it.Report Button, not just for the bad things!Devices: SPH-A620/VGA 1000, Sanyo Katana, BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720 Galaxy S4Bacon is duct tape for food!
- CrackBerry User
12-08-2012, 04:29 AM #3
- 12 Posts
upgraded facebook and now facebook icon not on homepage so no way to access
in the main app screen, press BlackBerry button, choose "Show all" and try to find FB icon. if it's shown, move the cursor to icon, press BlackBerry button, choose "Hide" again to uncheck it.
Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using CrackBerry app. From Vietnam with love.
- By FLN333 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-2009, 07:59 PM
- By LolaDarling in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-03-2009, 03:21 PM
- By alect in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2009, 08:54 PM
- By wowthatssoorad in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 3Last Post: 07-21-2009, 03:42 PM
- By wowthatssoorad in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-21-2009, 03:42 PM