- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
unable to install google sync on 9780
Hi, I'm new to blackberry and having a tough time with this issue here some one please help
I tried to install google sync on my BB by going into m.gooogle.com/sync but it takes me to m.google.com/sync/index and i'm unable to transfer my contacts, i searched for alternate ways but of no use i dont have my previous phone with me and my only means to teh contacts is the synced contacts in my gmail.
some one please help me with a way to transfer my contacts !!!
- 01-04-2013, 02:24 AM #2
To sync your contacts, first go to your email settings, there in edit the gmail settings. Almost at the bottom you'll see a sync option. Just tick the checkboxes you need to sync... BBs can sync your contacts and calendar and something else too, i forgot what ..Drive A: format failure, formatting C: instead...
My phone history
Nokia 1112 > Nokia 7210 Supernova > Nokia 1616 > Nokia X6 > BB 8830 (office) > BB 9650 > BB 9780 (and loving this one!! )
Plus a 64GB PB
- By homemadev in forum Page PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2010, 01:09 PM
- By jweight in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-27-2009, 08:57 AM
- By jweight in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2009, 08:41 AM
- By mfura6579 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-20-2009, 04:38 AM
- By daveaz in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2009, 05:29 AM