CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Threaded Group SMS

Hello all,

Straight out of the box, my 9780 threaded all of my group text messages. When I did the 6.0.0.448 update that came OTA... all of my friends that sent MMS group messages started coming in as single messages, and I no longer had threaded messages and can not reply all.

I thought I was crazy until a friend recently bought a 9780 and out of the box his blackerry has the group texting.

I was wondering if there was a fix for this in the latest OS6 Update from T-Mobile, or if there was a download link so I can install the OS6 that comes out the box.

Thanks!
    CrackBerry User

Default same problem

Hey I have the same problem. I think I've always had this problem and have no idea how to fix it. Did you ever find a solution?? I've been going crazy with everyone replying back to mass texts my friends send and they aren't in the same thread!
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

PIN
    Optional, but not needed.

threaded group texts not working on 9780

Bumping is quite easy. I am afraid this is something that's stuck that way, or you could check the SMS options to see if it can be changed back.
    Flamers, don't even try, I have my waterhose ready
    GNU/Linux distros of choice: Ubuntu, Mint (or anything based on debian that's still geared towards beginners and isn't too bloated).

My Tweets, Wordpress Blog, My Statuses, My Formspring.me & Videos (Viddler), (Dailymotion), (YouTube Partner channel)
    CrackBerry User

I am posting on every single post that involves this topic. Sprint 9930, latest OS 7.1. I surmise this feature was disabled for some reason. does anyone know a workaround? OS downgrade? anyone?
    Distinguished

Global Posts
    14,320 Global Posts
    PIN
    Pin Point Accuracy

No need to do that. Simply wait till someone comes along that can answer your question. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by friendly1013 View Post
    I am posting on every single post that involves this topic. Sprint 9930, latest OS 7.1. I surmise this feature was disabled for some reason. does anyone know a workaround? OS downgrade? anyone?
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

PIN
    Optional, but not needed.

Quote Originally Posted by friendly1013 View Post
    Reload it clean. I think what you're going to do is against forum rules.
    Flamers, don't even try, I have my waterhose ready
    GNU/Linux distros of choice: Ubuntu, Mint (or anything based on debian that's still geared towards beginners and isn't too bloated).

My Tweets, Wordpress Blog, My Statuses, My Formspring.me & Videos (Viddler), (Dailymotion), (YouTube Partner channel)